The links below pertain to development and obtaining permits within our jurisdiction.

Special Use permits are required for any use of Highway District rights-of-way. Typically these permits are issued to utility companies, municipal authorities, developers and builders, and private citizens for approaches or work within public rights-of-way.

Permit applications can be filed at the Highway District office. If you would like to make an appointment to apply for a permit, please call our office, 454-8135.

Permits & Applications

Fee Schedules

Standards Manual